The Company warrants to the Buyer that:
- The Goods are new and unencumbered and comply with all applicable laws, unless a waiver is agreed;
- The Goods comply with the Specifications and are of acceptable quality;
- It has all necessary licences, consents and authorisations required to produce, package and supply the Goods under these Conditions
The Buyer warrants that:
- It has received fully information regarding the Goods to ensure their safe use, handling and storage;
- It will ensure that the Goods are properly used so that they are free from risk to health and safety.